Reporting and Controlling Associate
Nord Stream 2 – your chance of shaping the future. Be part of one of the largest infrastructure projects in Europe.
Nord Stream 2 AG is building two additional pipelines through the Baltic Sea to enhance the EU’s security of supply of natural gas. The Nord Stream 2 twin pipelines will have the capacity to deliver 55 billion cubic metres (bcm) of natural gas per year directly to the EU market.
Reporting to the Head of Controlling and Group Reporting/Controlling Manager, the Reporting and Controlling Associate is responsible for proactively supporting the Corporate and Project Controllers with specific tasks related mainly to the monthly closing and reporting and the maintenance of the Finance/Controlling policies and procedures.
To complete our team we are looking for a
Reporting and Controlling Associate (m/f)
for our offices in Zug/Steinhausen (Switzerland)
The main responsibilities include:
- Update G&A monitoring files and monthly updates, e.g. new commitments, actuals, liquidity, 12 months rolling forecast etc.
- Annual budget update and Long Term Business Plan exercise
- Assist with the development, implementation and updating of financial policies and procedures
- Collation of information for the monthly reporting process
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual Group consolidation and close reporting
- Preparation of monthly cash flow statement (liquidity statement) and cash flow forecasting (liquidity planning)
- Day-to-day monitoring of general ledger accounting and perform analysis for assigned functional areas
The ideal candidate offers:
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or similar
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role in an international environment
- ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CMA experience would be advantageous
- Fluency in English and Russian, German would be advantageous
- Good financial and business understanding as well as analytical skills and eye for detail
- Advanced excel and data warehousing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, excellent interface capabilities, being a team player
- Flexible work attitude, ability to work under pressure
Nord Stream 2 AG offers:
- Modern working conditions
- A multicultural team and a dynamic working environment