Head of Quality
Nord Stream 2 - your chance of shaping the future. Be part of one of the largest infrastructure projects in Europe.
Nord Stream 2 AG is planning and building two additional pipelines through the Baltic Sea to enhance the EU’s security of supply of natural gas. The Nord Stream 2 twin pipelines will have the capacity to deliver 55 billion cubic metres (bcm) of natural gas per year directly to the EU market.
If, to date, you have played a leading role in setting up and implementing international quality processes in the pipeline industry as an experienced senior manager, with strong leadership skills, you will be well equipped for the various tasks you continually have to handle.
Your are leading the Nord Stream 2 Quality team, ensuring that Quality is managed both internally and for Contractors for disciplines such as:
- Design & Engineering
- Verifying and Certification
- Pipe and Coating Supply
- Offshore Installations and Construction
- Landfall Construction (including Ground works and Civil Works)
- Pre commissioning
- Commissioning and Operations
- Lead the Quality Department with 8 Quality Engineers, establish processes, workflows, etc.
- Provide guidance in the development, implementation and maintenance of the QMS to ensure that it remains current.
- Provide QM advise to other internal Company Departments for production and review of Quality Procedures
- Ensure that Company Specifications, contractor/supplier procedures are in compliance with Quality objectives and standards.
- Ensure that Contractor procedures are in compliance with International Quality Standards.
- Internal/External Quality Audits.
- Responsible to organize Quality Control at designated sites.
- Ensure that Company Specifications, Contractors’ implementation of their Quality program and compliance are within project requirements.
The ideal candidate has:
- Degree in Quality Management, Engineering or Science is preferred
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Quality Management and coordination of quality activities for projects in the Oil and Gas Industry (Pipeline)
- Extensive experience in the implementation and management of project quality systems
- Lead Auditor with extensive experience with auditing quality management systems
- Worldwide experience with Contractors and Suppliers involved in Oil and Gas facilities projects Experience working in client role on major production facilities projects is preferred
- Experience with project completions and documentation for operations turnover Must be proficient in common PC software (MS Word, MS Excel, etc)
- Read, write and speak fluent English with strong management,leadership and communication skills.
- German and Russian highly desired
- Must be available within short notice (3 months or less)
- Experienced within multicultural environments